Before understanding article submission guidelines let us notify you regarding our Review Policy-
Type- Double-Blind Peer Review
Acceptance/Rejection- up to 25 days
Rejection rates: (2016/ 39%); (2017/ 44%); (2018/40%); (2019/49%); (2020/46%); (2021/41%)
Review Period- up to 15 days
The average period of publication- 60 days
We accept original theoretical or research articles, book reviews, interviews, poems as electronic submissions via e-mail as attached documents (Microsoft Word only). All manuscripts should strictly follow the MLA 8th or 9th Edition. The documents must include name and affiliation details in the body of your submission. Submissions must be in a single attachment. Submission e-mail must include the statement claiming that you have read the submission guidelines, you agree to the policy of the journal and that the submission is original and does not contain plagiarized material.
Format of the Research Article (s):
Authors are also requested to include the following in the format of their articles:
MS Word 2007/ 2010
Font -Times New Roman
Full title with subtitle,(if any) size (not all capital letters)- 16
Main article font-size: 12 (Justified)
Line spacing: Double spacing
Language- English Only
Name and affiliation of the author/s.
An abstract of the article of about 200-300 words along with 10 to 15 Keywords.
Authors should note that the main body of the text should be prepared in such a way that no formatting is needed afterwards. Heading, subheadings and illustrations should be well incorporated within the main body of the article.
The word limit for the Research paper is 3500- 8000 words inclusive of Abstract and Works Cited.
The authors should be careful regarding grammatical and typographical errors.
Plagiarism report of the Research paper duly checked in plagiarism software like viper, Turnitin, Urkund, Ithenticate, Plagiarism Detector etc.
Note: Do not decorate your submission with lines, borders, special characters etc., which may lead to rejection.
Important note about inclusion and Exclusion of the submission
- Research reported in the English language only
- Poems/ Short stories/interviews in the English language
- Studies using qualitative methods of analysis
- Original and Unpublished first-hand qualitative studies
- Studies involving secondary qualitative analysis of qualitative data
- Research formatted in MLA (8th Edition) Style sheet
- Research within the scope of the journal only
- Articles that contribute significant findings in the field of research
- Non-English language
- Already published papers, abstracts, Poems, interviews
- Lexical studies that analyse natural language data presented as quantitative results
- Article without a research method & methodologies
- Qualitative studies using questionnaires or other methods that do not involve direct contact or observation of participants
- Any study where text/data is not analysed i.e. uninterpreted data
- Any review (systematic, narrative, qualitative)
- Commentary articles, written to convey an opinion or stimulate research /discussion, with no research component.
- Plagiarised content partial or complete.
Call for Submission
Dear academicians/research scholars
We welcome academicians, research scholars and independent writers to contribute their original research paper(s)/ article(s) to our international journal. We value your universal ideas, creative and innovative thinking, fresh perspectives and critical rigour on literary works. We are dedicated to publishing original, unpublished research endeavours.
Last date for article submission- 25/11/2022 for DECEMBER 2022 Issue