Terms & Conditions
Authors are requested to read the following Terms and Conditions very carefully. Submissions shall not be accepted unless the author/s submit a copy of Terms and Conditions with the signature of all the authors responsible for the article entry.
- Copyright: The authors give copyright of their manuscript to The Creative Launcher exclusively. This copyright includes the uses of the manuscript to publish, reproduce, distribute and grant reprinting permission to any other publishing agency or company to publish/distribute it including diagrams, maps and images online or any other formate of publication.
- Submission: While submitting the article for publication, the authors understand that the same has not been sent or is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Copyright Permission from others: Authors are responsible for getting permission from Copyright Holders for the reproduction of articles, long quotations, diagrams, maps and images in the articles, essays or illustrations that they submit for publication in the journal.
- Copyright Violation: In case of copyright violation or/and plagiarism, solely the author/s will remain responsible. Neither the publisher nor the Editor(s) can be held responsible and made a party to such cases.
- No Payment: The publisher or the Journal does not pay any kind of royalty to authors or researchers for their article or works.
- Formatting: Authors will have to prepare the final MS in accordance with the template supplied by us.
- Sharing: The published contents are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Anybody can share any material for non-commercial purposes.
- Archiving: Authors and others can archive contents of the journal following the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License for academic and non-commercial purposes.
- Authors and contributors should understand that Perception Publishing and The Creative Launcher reserves the right to change/modify the terms and conditions of the journal any time.